Sprynet Business Solutions was formed in 2016 by a group of local business people as a means to promote business in our area and grow the community as a whole.
The mandate of our volunteer business leaders is to:
- Work with other local businesses to put a spot light on their products and services
- Offer assistance to new business coming to the area, or, for existing businesses to expand their operations
- Host monthly “Open for Business” lunch & learns to allow networking in a casual, no pressure setting
- Offer members expert advice on legal, financial, and other matters via referrals to our members
- Promote our communities as a whole – as great places to work, live, and play
About Our Area
Sprynet casts a wide net to include all businesses from the Armdale Roundabout out to the ocean! “The Loop” includes Spryfield, Harrietsfield, Williamswood, Sambro, The Pennants, Ketch Harbour, Portuguese Cove, Herring Cove, and our cousins to the East & West of the loop: Purcells Cove and St. Margaret’s Bay Rd. Essentially, all areas on the peninsula.
The areas above will encompass over 30,000 residents (a small town within the city) and home to over 300 businesses & professional firms. We are not a “main street” area, so it is important all residents know what businesses are right here in their backyards!