- Any member with a business or residence in the “loop” may register their business. Fees are listed on the application and are subject to change without notice.
- Members with more than one business receive a reduced rate for the additional businesses. A membership form is to be completed for each business to ensure information is current for promotions and website maintenance.
- Local members with similar businesses are all welcome. There are no limits to how many similar businesses may join.
- Corporate members from outside the “loop” may be considered when they bring special incentives to the group. Admission will require a membership vote and a corporate member will not be approved if a similar business is a member.
- Should a local business open in our area with a similar offering to a corporate member, the new business is welcome and the original member may remain as well.
- Members will have one vote per primary registered business in any matter presented for consideration. Additional businesses at the reduced rate have no vote, only primary businesses.
- All members are encouraged to be bold about recommending other members. Buy Local!
- Members are encouraged to attend as many “Open for Business” networking lunches as possible. The group is only as good as your input and involvement.
- Feel free to bring a local business associate to one of our lunches, as your guest. We’d love to meet them!
- All members must adhere to our values and guidelines. Membership fees must be current to enjoy all of the benefits of our group.
751 Herring Cove Road, Halifax, NS B3R 1Y9 Email: email@example.com
Fred O’Hearn: (902) 209-5427 or Maria Caines: (902) 449-7624
To meet, promote and network with other businesses in our area
Provide structured networking and business expos
Focus on business growth by networking in the community
Actively promote referrals among friends, family & members
Identify opportunities in our community and share with the group
Welcome newcomers to the area
Be helpful to each other and new entrepreneurs needing assistance
Be a resource – offer local tips and advice if called upon
Promotion – identify and implement “common good” ideas
Distribute brochures to residents to promote our local businesses
All-inclusive to businesses and residents of “The Loop”
Buy local whenever possible